Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2005/09/22 15:58:06 UTC

[DAISY] Created: XSP FAQs

A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/716.html

Document ID: 716
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: XSP FAQs
Document Type: Document
Created: 9/22/05 1:57:52 PM
Creator (owner): Helma van der Linden
State: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 589 bytes
Content:

<h2>How can I turn my XSPs into Generators to get better performance?</h2>

requested. You can find them in your work directory, for example in
tomcat/work/.../org/apache/cocoon/www/my_xsp.class. Once your XSP file is
compiled, you can declare a new generator in your sitemap, for example:</p>

<pre>&lt;map:generator type="myXSP" src="org.apache.cocoon.www.my_xsp"/&gt;
</pre>

<pre>&lt;map:generate type="myXSP"/&gt;
</pre>

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: legacydocs