Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Joshua Saunders <js...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/03 02:34:46 UTC

Problem with setting XSLFHyperlink address

I'm having a problem with setting a XSLFHyperlink address. I set the address to an external url, such as http://www.google.com. The resulting hyperlink in the powerpoint treats the url as if it's a file path. It prepends /home/somefolder/http://www.google.com. I'm using v3.14. Anyone know why this is happening?

Re: Problem with setting XSLFHyperlink address

Posted by Javen O'Neal <ja...@gmail.com>.
Could you share a code snippet where you set the hyperlink?

Did you follow the URL hyperlink example from the XSLF quick guide?
https://poi.apache.org/slideshow/xslf-cookbook.html#Hyperlinks