Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Issac Kelly <is...@issackelly.com> on 2013/02/25 19:58:16 UTC

REST api

The goals say that there is supposed to be a REST api in 1.2, but I can't
find any documentation for it, I'm wondering if there is any.

I'd like to script out the entire install on top of OpenStack from a config
file, and then accept the defaults that Ambari picks for which servers get
which service masters and that sort of thing.

Also, thank you so much for your excellent work.

Re: REST api

Posted by Issac Kelly <is...@issackelly.com>.
Thanks!

Re: REST api