Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edward Bicker <gu...@travelin.com> on 2012/09/15 17:10:07 UTC

Re: Is there a REAL solution to the

Yeah, but I thought OpenSSL had a patch for this that worked.
Read...#2635: 1/n-1 record splitting technique for CVE-2011-3389

Posted by Brian Braun <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the tip Edward. I will research it. However, I would have
to stop using JSSE in Tomcat and start using APR. Maybe I should, I really
don't know if it is supposed to be better than JSSE but I will investigate.