Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steven Leija <St...@valtech.com> on 2001/09/10 20:01:25 UTC

Redirect not working

Hey All,

I'm using the logic tag along with the Jakarta session tag and running into
a problem.  Inside my logic tag, I'm simply redirecting using the following
code:

<session:isNew>
 <logic:redirect forward="SessionTimeout"/>
</session:isNew>

So I'm mapping my forward to my global forward in my config file.  My config
file is as follows:

 <global-forwards>
  <forward name="SessionTimeout"   path="/errors/SessionTimeout.jsp"
redirect="true"/>
 </global-forwards>

Yet, when I force my Session to time out, it doesn't redirect to my
SessionTimeout.jsp page.  It redirects to my index page.  Shouldn't the
mapping completely redirect to my SessionTimeout.jsp page?

Have a good one,

Steven