Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Dinyo Haygarov <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/02 09:38:39 UTC

Re: setObjectPart for a specific WSDL

Hi Gnanaprakash ,

I invoke a RPC service. Here is an excerpt from the WSDL:

<s:element name="SetWebServiceConfig">
-
<s:complexType>
-
<s:sequence>
<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="wsc"
type="tns:WebServiceConfigData"/>
</s:sequence>
</s:complexType>
</s:element>
-
<s:complexType name="WebServiceConfigData">
-
<s:complexContent mixed="false">
-
<s:extension base="tns:GeneralWebServiceConfigData">
-
<s:sequence>
<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="String1" type="s:string"/>
<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="String2" type="s:string"/>
<s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="Int1" type="s:int"/>
</s:sequence>
</s:extension>
</s:complexContent>
</s:complexType>

So I need to set using WSIF the parameters String1, String2 and Int1, which
will be used in SetWebServiceConfig.

I hope thats enough. Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Dinyo