Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/07/19 12:06:42 UTC

You folks monitoring builds@?

Hi all,

if you haven’t been following builds@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>.

It seems that builds.apache.org will be soon replaced by ci-builds.apache.org and all jobs have to be re-setup on the new CI system.
So I think you should probably start setting up as I think the old CI will be turned off somewhere around August 15th.

Chris

RE: You folks monitoring builds@?

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
I’m not following. Can you explain what this is about and reference the archives?

Thanks, Chris.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well,
The plc4x build is required to build on very specific nodes. Also does it automatically generate or website. That's way more that you folks need :-)

Chris
________________________________
Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,