Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kent Närling <ke...@seamless.se> on 2008/12/16 13:14:57 UTC

Running selective reports causes site/index.html to dissapear?!?

I am trying to customize the site generation and only want to generate
selected reports... however when I do this as described in the
examples:

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
        <reportSets>
          <reportSet>
            <reports>
              <report>dependencies</report>
              <report>project-team</report>
              <report>mailing-list</report>
              <report>cim</report>
              <report>issue-tracking</report>
              <report>license</report>
              <report>scm</report>
            </reports>
          </reportSet>
        </reportSets>
      </plugin>

Then suddenly target/site/index.html is not generated anymore!?! why?

Also, the documentation for site.xml is very brief, is there any good
reference description on all available elements in site.xml etc

Re: Running selective reports causes site/index.html to dissapear?!?

Posted by Kent Närling <ke...@seamless.se>.
2008/12/16 Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>

> Hi Kent,
>
> Kent Närling wrote at Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008 13:14:
>
> > I am trying to customize the site generation and only want to generate
> > selected reports... however when I do this as described in the
> > examples:
> >
> >     <plugins>
> >       <plugin>
> >         <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
> >         <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
> >         <reportSets>
> >           <reportSet>
> >             <reports>
> >               <report>dependencies</report>
> >               <report>project-team</report>
> >               <report>mailing-list</report>
> >               <report>cim</report>
> >               <report>issue-tracking</report>
> >               <report>license</report>
> >               <report>scm</report>
> >             </reports>
> >           </reportSet>
> >         </reportSets>
> >       </plugin>
> >

> > Then suddenly target/site/index.html is not generated anymore!?! why?
>
> You did not select the "index" report ;-)

Right, I knew that ...  *argh*

Sorry for the troll question... :-(

Re: Running selective reports causes site/index.html to dissapear?!?

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Kent,

Kent Närling wrote at Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008 13:14:

> I am trying to customize the site generation and only want to generate
> selected reports... however when I do this as described in the
> examples:
>
>     <plugins>
>       <plugin>
>         <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
>         <reportSets>
>           <reportSet>
>             <reports>
>               <report>dependencies</report>
>               <report>project-team</report>
>               <report>mailing-list</report>
>               <report>cim</report>
>               <report>issue-tracking</report>
>               <report>license</report>
>               <report>scm</report>
>             </reports>
>           </reportSet>
>         </reportSets>
>       </plugin>
>

> Then suddenly target/site/index.html is not generated anymore!?! why?

You did not select the "index" report ;-)

- Jörg