Posted to user@ode.apache.org by René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl> on 2008/08/07 09:40:38 UTC

RE: ODE 1.2 Release

Hello!

I just had time to upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2. I tried to follow the instructions: execute the following upgrade script.

alter table BPEL_SELECTORS add column (PROC_TYPE varchar(255));
update BPEL_PROCESS p, BPEL_CORRELATOR c, BPEL_SELECTORS s set s.PROC_TYPE = ('{' + p.type_ns + '}' + p.type_name) where s.CORRELATOR = c.CID and c.PROCESS_ID = p.PROCID;

But I don't have any tables with the BPEL_ prefix. I have ODE_PROCESS and ODE_CORRELATOR but no ODE_SELECTOR.

When I looked at the SQL scripts in the distro I saw the same as above..

Met vriendelijke groet,
René Bos | Software developer

Pagelink interactives
Telefoon 074-7501269
E-mail   r.bos@pagelink.nl

Sherwood Rangers 29, 7551 KW  Hengelo | Postbus 76, 7550 AB  Hengelo | Telefoon 074-7501250 | Fax 074-7501251 | Internet www.pagelink.nl
Posted by René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>.
Hello all,

I haven't received any comments on this so I tried if it works without any changes.

In fact, it didn't. When I used my own datasource it didn't work out. I got the " javax.transaction.RollbackException: Unable to commit: transaction marked for rollback" error when I called an operation.

When I used the internal database it works pretty well.

Can you see whats wrong from the log below? It's the entire log from deployment till the end of the log.

Thanks!

Rene

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Service using target endpoint address : http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest
16:54:29,345 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Service using target endpoint address : http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found service in registry from name assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest: null
16:54:29,345 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found service in registry from name assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest: null
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The system is checking for the operation using the following WSAAction: urn:anonOutInOp
16:54:36,073 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] The system is checking for the operation using the following WSAAction: urn:anonOutInOp
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Operation using SOAP message body's first child's local name : deploy
16:54:36,073 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Operation using SOAP message body's first child's local name : deploy
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found operation org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@869470
16:54:36,073 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found operation org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@869470
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file: assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.bpel
16:54:36,104 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file: assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.bpel
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file: assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl
16:54:36,104 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file: assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file: deploy.xml
16:54:36,182 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file: deploy.xml
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file: TaskManagerWebservice.wsdl
16:54:36,229 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file: TaskManagerWebservice.wsdl
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file: KwaliteitshandboekWebservice.wsdl
16:54:36,229 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file: KwaliteitshandboekWebservice.wsdl
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file: PageProcessorWebservice.wsdl
16:54:36,229 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file: PageProcessorWebservice.wsdl
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Process store event: {ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1}
16:54:38,056 DEBUG [ODEServer] Process store event: {ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Ignoring store event: {ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1}
16:54:38,056 DEBUG [ODEServer] Ignoring store event: {ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Process store event: {ProcessStoreEvent#ACTVIATED:{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1}
16:54:38,056 DEBUG [ODEServer] Process store event: {ProcessStoreEvent#ACTVIATED:{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.trace(54) | unregister: {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
16:54:38,056 DEBUG [BpelServerImpl] unregister: {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | register: {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
16:54:38,071 DEBUG [BpelServerImpl] register: {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Registering process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 with server.
16:54:38,071 DEBUG [BpelServerImpl] Registering process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 with server.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Register process: serviceId={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService:assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestPort, process=BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1]
16:54:38,102 DEBUG [BpelEngineImpl] Register process: serviceId={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService:assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestPort, process=BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1]
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activating {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
16:54:38,102 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Activating {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Destroying service {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService port assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestPort
16:54:38,149 DEBUG [ODEServer] Destroying service {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService port assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestPort
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Couldn't find service {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService port assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestPort to destroy.
16:54:38,149 DEBUG [ODEServer] Couldn't find service {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService port assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestPort to destroy.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Create AxisService: service={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService port=assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestPort WSDL=assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl BPEL=assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.bpel
16:54:38,165 DEBUG [ODEAxisService] Create AxisService: service={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService port=assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestPort WSDL=assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl BPEL=assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.bpel
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Get import:  import=PageProcessorWebservice.wsdl parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl
16:54:38,180 DEBUG [Axis2WSDLLocator] Get import:  import=PageProcessorWebservice.wsdl parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Get import:  import=KwaliteitshandboekWebservice.wsdl parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl
16:54:38,180 DEBUG [Axis2WSDLLocator] Get import:  import=KwaliteitshandboekWebservice.wsdl parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Get import:  import=TaskManagerWebservice.wsdl parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl
16:54:38,196 DEBUG [Axis2WSDLLocator] Get import:  import=TaskManagerWebservice.wsdl parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Looking for Axis2 service configuration file: file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService.axis2
16:54:38,212 DEBUG [ODEAxisService] Looking for Axis2 service configuration file: file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService.axis2
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Axis2 service configuration not found: file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService.axis2
16:54:38,212 DEBUG [ODEAxisService] Axis2 service configuration not found: file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1/assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService.axis2
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Created Axis2 service {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService
16:54:38,259 DEBUG [ODEServer] Created Axis2 service {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 myrole assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestLink: EPR is org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@8f6d64
16:54:38,259 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 myrole assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestLink: EPR is org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@8f6d64
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
16:54:38,259 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Rehydrating process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
16:54:38,274 DEBUG [NStateLatch] Rehydrating process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Processing <invoke> element for process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1: partnerlink pageProcessorWebserviceLink --> {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService:PageProcessorWebservicePort
16:54:38,649 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Processing <invoke> element for process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1: partnerlink pageProcessorWebserviceLink --> {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService:PageProcessorWebservicePort
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Processing <invoke> element for process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1: partnerlink taskManagerWebserviceLink --> {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService:TaskManagerWebservicePort
16:54:38,664 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Processing <invoke> element for process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1: partnerlink taskManagerWebserviceLink --> {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService:TaskManagerWebservicePort
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Processing <invoke> element for process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1: partnerlink kwaliteitshandboekWebserviceLink --> {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService:KwaliteitshandboekWebservicePort
16:54:38,664 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Processing <invoke> element for process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1: partnerlink kwaliteitshandboekWebserviceLink --> {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService:KwaliteitshandboekWebservicePort
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating SOAP-bound external service {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService
16:54:38,696 DEBUG [ODEServer] Creating SOAP-bound external service {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Created external service {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService
16:54:38,696 DEBUG [ODEServer] Created external service {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 partnerrole pageProcessorWebserviceLink: EPR is org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1cfd41a
16:54:38,711 DEBUG [NStateLatch] Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 partnerrole pageProcessorWebserviceLink: EPR is org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1cfd41a
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating SOAP-bound external service {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService
16:54:38,711 DEBUG [ODEServer] Creating SOAP-bound external service {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Created external service {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService
16:54:38,711 DEBUG [ODEServer] Created external service {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 partnerrole kwaliteitshandboekWebserviceLink: EPR is org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@16e1dd8
16:54:38,727 DEBUG [NStateLatch] Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 partnerrole kwaliteitshandboekWebserviceLink: EPR is org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@16e1dd8
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating SOAP-bound external service {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService
16:54:38,727 DEBUG [ODEServer] Creating SOAP-bound external service {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Created external service {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService
16:54:38,727 DEBUG [ODEServer] Created external service {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 partnerrole taskManagerWebserviceLink: EPR is org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@696d5c
16:54:38,742 DEBUG [NStateLatch] Activated {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 partnerrole taskManagerWebserviceLink: EPR is org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@696d5c
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating process DAO for {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 (guid=hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2i8)
16:54:38,992 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Creating process DAO for {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 (guid=hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2i8)
INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | Registered process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1.
16:54:39,226 INFO  [BpelServerImpl] Registered process {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1.
INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | Deployment of artifact assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 successful.
16:54:39,226 INFO  [DeploymentWebService] Deployment of artifact assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1 successful.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Deployed package: assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
16:54:39,242 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Deployed package: assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Deployed PID: {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
16:54:39,242 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Deployed PID: {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The system is checking for the operation using the following WSAAction: urn:anonOutInOp
16:54:45,955 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] The system is checking for the operation using the following WSAAction: urn:anonOutInOp
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Operation using SOAP message body's first child's local name : initiate
16:54:45,955 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Operation using SOAP message body's first child's local name : initiate
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found operation org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@e8709d
16:54:45,955 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found operation org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@e8709d
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Received request message for assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}initiate
16:54:45,955 DEBUG [ODEMessageReceiver] Received request message for assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}initiate
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Starting transaction.
16:54:45,955 DEBUG [ODEService] Starting transaction.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Routed: svcQname {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService --> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1]
16:54:45,970 DEBUG [BpelEngineImpl] Routed: svcQname {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService --> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1]
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.trace(54) | Mex[hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2ia].setPortOp(...)
16:54:45,986 DEBUG [MessageExchangeImpl] Mex[hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2ia].setPortOp(...)
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | ODE routed to operation Operation: name=initiate
style=REQUEST_RESPONSE,1
Input: name=null
Message: name={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}initiateRequest
Part: name=processInstanceID
typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string
Part: name=properties
typeName={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}StringArray
Output: name=null
Message: name={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}userReplyMessage
Part: name=return
typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string from service {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService
16:54:45,986 DEBUG [ODEService] ODE routed to operation Operation: name=initiate
style=REQUEST_RESPONSE,1
Input: name=null
Message: name={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}initiateRequest
Part: name=processInstanceID
typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string
Part: name=properties
typeName={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}StringArray
Output: name=null
Message: name={http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}userReplyMessage
Part: name=return
typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string from service {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Invoking ODE using MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2ia [Client hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2i9] calling {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService.initiate(...)}
16:54:45,986 DEBUG [ODEService] Invoking ODE using MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2ia [Client hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2i9] calling {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService.initiate(...)}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Message content:  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message><processInstanceID xmlns:ns1="http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl" xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest_1219330485.9356710911</processInstanceID><properties xmlns:ns1="http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl" xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><surveyResponseFk>21</surveyResponseFk></properties></message>
16:54:45,986 DEBUG [ODEService] Message content:  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message><processInstanceID xmlns:ns1="http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl" xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest_1219330485.9356710911</processInstanceID><properties xmlns:ns1="http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl" xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><surveyResponseFk>21</surveyResponseFk></properties></message>
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Routed: svcQname {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService --> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1]
16:54:46,002 DEBUG [BpelEngineImpl] Routed: svcQname {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService --> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1]
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | invoke() EPR= null ==> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1]
16:54:46,002 DEBUG [MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl] invoke() EPR= null ==> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest-1]
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Commiting ODE MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2ia [Client hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2i9] calling {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService.initiate(...)}
16:54:46,033 DEBUG [ODEService] Commiting ODE MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2ia [Client hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2i9] calling {http://assurantiebouwstenen_TestTest.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_TestTestService.initiate(...)}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Commiting transaction.
16:54:46,033 DEBUG [ODEService] Commiting transaction.
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Commit failed
javax.transaction.RollbackException: Unable to commit: transaction marked for rollback
        at org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:271)
        at org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:238)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:123)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:67)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)
        at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:210)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:870)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:685)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
16:54:46,158 ERROR [ODEService] Commit failed
[...]
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Releasing mex hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2ia
16:54:46,158 DEBUG [MessageExchangeImpl] Releasing mex hqejbhcnphr3j3mmfku2ia