Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/07/06 23:50:24 UTC

MR client compatibility across HDP 2.1 - 2.2

Hi yarn-dev,

eBay is asking whether there are any known compatibility issues with MR clients using HDP 2.1 libs against 2.2 clusters.

Could one of you please confirm this will be fine?

Thanks,
Arpit

Re: MR client compatibility across HDP 2.1 - 2.2

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.
well, if you don't know!!!

PS: I guess wrong autocompletion email :)