Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hossein Dehghanpoor <ho...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/29 06:59:00 UTC

Multiple Sessions occured

Hello maxim.

how can i limit sessions of the users to 1 session.
in some cases (such as internal errors of OM) sessions of the user gets
doubled and you will see 2 users with the same name.

and also one user name can login to the OM with different computers?

Re: Multiple Sessions occured

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
There was such request before:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-324
but it is not implemented

What internal errors are talking about? how can I reproduce it?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax