Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2012/10/01 20:29:55 UTC

Question about the uploadCustomCertificate API call

Hi all,

Can someone explain to me what may be going wrong with the
uploadCustomCertificate API call when I use a server.key that's 4096
(instead of the 2048 size specified in the admin guide)?  I've been
trying to figure out where things are going wrong in the code, but
it's very unclear to me (and I'd like to add support for 4096 length
server keys).  When I call the API method, using a longer key, the
server doesn't log anything useful and the call is returning with no
data from the API itself.

Any pointers on where to look next?

-chip