Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2015/02/13 09:50:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.8.1 (RC1)

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Flink version
0.8.1

Please check the release carefully. There were quite a few last-minute
quickfixes

This is a bugfix release for 0.8.0.

The commit to be voted on is in the branch "release-0.8.1-rc1"
(commit bf1d877c
<http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flink/commit/bf1d877c>):
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flink/commit/bf1d877c

The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.8.1-rc1/

*https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/rmetzger.asc
<https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/rmetzger.asc>*

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1032

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Flink 0.8.1.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PMC votes are cast.
Please note that we don't account for the weekend, so the vote ends on
Tuesday.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.8.1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.8.1 (RC1)

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
-1

I think we should go for quality - even minor tools should work.
Let's quickly fix this and throw out a new release candidate.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.