Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2001/10/08 10:16:27 UTC

Re: info required - typo and path name error

Hi, fod for thought please check your path i.e as i believe that Web-inf
should be Uppercase  - WEB-INF plus you have a typo error
<tablib-location> should be <taglib-location> and double check your
dir-path as the norm is below. Thus everything should be beneath your
WEB-INF as your webapps is your web application hence the acroynm thus
beneath this is your named applications.

Please correct me if wrong.

Cheers Chuckie

<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/dbtags.tld</taglib-location>

--
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't
necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park