Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com> on 2013/04/26 20:24:39 UTC

[Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.1

Apache River 2.2.1 is a maintenance release based on the Apache River
2.2 branch, primarily with fixes that correct incompatibilities with
Oracle JDK 7.

Candidate Artifacts are available at:
http://people.apache.org/~gtrasuk/river/

Voting period will end no sooner than 0000UTC May 1, 2013 (8:00 pm EDT
Apr 30, 2013).
As per http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting, Releases require three
binding '+1' votes, and more +1's than -1's.

If not voting +1, please provide your reasons why.

[ ] +1 : I approve this release
[ ] +0
[ ] -0 :
[ ] -1 : I do not approve of this release (reasoning attached)

Thanks in advance,

Greg Trasuk.

Re: [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.1

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
I've just added an extract from the release notes (from JIRA) at
http://people.apache.org/~gtrasuk/river/release-notes-2.2.1.txt

In fairness, I don't think we've done a great job tracking changes to
JIRA issues and fix-releases.  So I've also put diff at
http://people.apache.org/~gtrasuk/river/diff-from-2.2.0.txt

There's also a log of commit messages on the branch at
http://people.apache.org/~gtrasuk/river/svn-log-stop-on-copy.txt

Hope this helps,

Greg.

Posted by Dan Creswell <da...@gmail.com>.
Where can I find a changelog?

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
+1 conditional on removal of River-[403] and River-[404] from release notes.

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.

[Cancelled] Re: [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.1

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
As per comments received, I have committed changes to the release notes
and am in the process of rolling a new release candidate.  Hence this
vote is cancelled.  Sorry about that - I'm new at releasing River.  Stay
tuned, though.

Greg Trasuk.