Posted to user@distributedlog.apache.org by Jay Juma <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/08 16:33:28 UTC

read proxy?

Hi all,

from the introduction (http://distributedlog.incubator.apache.org/docs/
latest/basics/introduction), there is a read proxy component. but I can't
find it in the source code and documentation. is this component open
sourced?

- Jay

Re: read proxy?

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Sorry, Jay. I missed the email. We have the read proxy component, but it is
not open sourced yet. We will see what we can do to open source that
component soon.

- Sijie