Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Arturo Bernal <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 13:57:43 UTC

Log4cxx Reconnection

Hi

I have installed the version of apache-log4cxx-0.10.0 in a Red Hat 5 64bits
and reconnecting does not work.

I changed the class socketappenderskeleton.cpp

      if (! thread.isActive ()) (
                 thread.run (monitor, this);
        )

but only reconnects one .I nedd  to try to reconnect indefinitely.

when commenting lines

/ / If (! Thread.isActive ()) (
                  thread.run (monitor, this);
  / /)

in Red Hat 4 works perfectly. But in Red Hat 5 gives me an error

*log4cxx*::helpers::MutexException' what(): *Mutex exception*: *stat* = *22*

--
Arturo Bernal Gimeno

Re: Log4cxx Reconnection

Posted by ar...@gmail.com.
Hi

I have the same problem and I could not solve. I have installed the version apache-log4cxx-0.10.0. apr-1.3.6 and apr-util-1.3.8. in a Red Hat 5 x64

I tried with the patch 596934 and does not work.

When the program ends gives an exception

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'log4cxx::helpers::MutexException'
  what():  Mutex exception: stat = 22
./tester.sh: line 71: 17226 Aborted                 ./tester

--
This message was sent on behalf of arturobernalg@gmail.com at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/general@logging.apache.org/12563343.html