Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Black Bird <bl...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/24 07:51:46 UTC

missing permissionIds for Ofbiz demo

Hi all

I've been playing around with the OOTB permissions included in the Ofbiz
trunk demo.  I've noticed that some of the SecurityGroupPermission demo
data include permissionIds that are not defined in the SecurityPermission
demo data, as follows:

Should these SecurityGroupPermission entries be simply deleted, or should
appropriate entries be made to the SecurityPermission entity?
   *component* *XML file* *GroupId* *permissionId*  myportal
MyPortalSecurityGroupDemoData.xml MYPORTAL_CUSTOMER ORDERMGR_CRQ_UPDATE
order OrderSecurityGroupDemoData.xml FULLADMIN ORDERMGR_CRQ_ADMIN  order
OrderSecurityPermissionSeedData.xml SUPER ORDERMGR_CRQ_ADMIN  scrum
scrumSecurityGroupDemoData.xml SCRUM_PRODUCT_OWNER WORKEFFORTMGR_ROLE  scrum
scrumSecurityGroupDemoData.xml SCRUM_PRODUCT_OWNER WORKEFFORTMGR_ROLE_ADMIN
scrum scrumSecurityGroupDemoData.xml SCRUM_ADMIN WORKEFFORTMGR_ROLE_ADMIN
scrum scrumSecurityGroupDemoData.xml FLEXADMIN SCRUM_READ