Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com> on 2009/06/02 22:59:35 UTC

Can submit docs to different indexes?

Hi,
  Pardon if this question has an answer I missed in the archives. I
couldn't find it or in the docs (again, I may have missed it). But what
I want to do is submit docs to Solr as usual, but also tell Solr which
index to store the doc and then be able to query also providing which
index to keep sets of indexes separate.

is this possible with Solr?

thanks,
Darren

Re: Can submit docs to different indexes?

Posted by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com>.
Thanks Otis!!!

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Darren,