Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 21:05:18 UTC

can't get to first base

I can use ibatis with nunit, although I had to put its assembly down
further in the folder hierarchy than the documentation said was necessary.

But with my application I can't get it to work; no matter where I put
the sqlmap.config file (and the other config files) I always get the
following error.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Exception message: The type initializer for
'IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder' threw an exception.
Exception help link:
Exception source: IBatisNet.DataMapper
Exception stack trace:
   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder..ctor()
   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.InitMapper()
   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.Instance()
   at CmrArticleDao.ArticleDao.GetArticleTitleFromArticleSku(String sku) in
C:\users\rusty\visual_studio\ArticleDao\ArticleDao.cs:line 49
   at ShopsiteOrderApi.ShopsiteOrderService.AddArticleByArticleSku(Order
order,
String sku) in
C:\users\rusty\visual_studio\pdf_fulfillment\WebApplication1\ShopsiteOrderService.cs:line
190
   at
ShopsiteOrderApi.ShopsiteOrderService.ServiceRequest(NameValueCollection
nameValueCollection, String appPath) in
C:\users\rusty\visual_studio\pdf_fulfillment\WebApplication1\ShopsiteOrderService.cs:line
95
Exception target site: Void .ctor()