Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by Mark Greene <mg...@hubspot.com> on 2012/10/22 02:31:55 UTC

Trouble importing project into eclipse

Hi,

I was looking to hack on a couple ideas I had for this project but am
running in to trouble when importing the project in to eclipse. There seems
to be some trouble with one of the required plugins. Whenever I do the
import, I just get a vague error from Eclipse stating:

An internal error occurred during: "Importing Maven projects".
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Seems like m2eclipse isn't happy, is there a specific procedure for how
your import the projects? I've imported every project under the root source
directory from github.

Re: Trouble importing project into eclipse

Posted by Mark Greene <mg...@hubspot.com>.
Ok thanks for the help Christoph. I'll take another whack at it. I wonder
if I could just disable the projects I don't need.

Posted by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org>.