Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org> on 2021/12/08 15:35:32 UTC

Feathercast recording times available

Hi, folks,

As always, you're bcc'ed here because you have indicated in the past
that you'd like to do a Feathercast interview at some point.

I have recording times available on Friday, December 10th, between 9am
and 4pm Eastern US time (1400 UTC - 2100 UTC) and I can probably handle
two recordings - three at a stretch. First come, first served.

And, as always, if you're no longer interested in being on this list,
please let me know, and I'll drop you from the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen
The Apache Software Foundation

Re: Feathercast recording times available

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
I do still have time. I've had no response from the other folks I bcc'ed
on the earlier note, and was about to start contacting specific projects
further down the list.

Let's take this off-list and let me know what times you have available.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
@rbowen

Re: Feathercast recording times available

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hey Rich,

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org>.
You should have received an invitation with a Google Meet address in it.
I'll see you tomorrow!

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen, VP Conferences
@apachecon

Re:Feathercast recording times available