Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2005/10/26 17:22:28 UTC

[axis2] W3C WS-Addressing testing

Hi folks:

The W3C WS-Addressing group is entering the testing phase for the
soon-to-be-standard version of WS-Addressing.

Would people from the Apache addressing and the Axis2 addressing
implementations be available to participate in discussions and testing
over the next few months?  We're having a weekly conference call to
design a test suite, and then will be doing one or two interop
get-togethers in the Jan/Feb timeframe.  It would be great if a couple
of you could work on this and join in.

Please email me if you are interested in participating, and I'll see
about what we need to do to sign you up for the testing calls.

Thanks!
--Glen

Re: [axis2] W3C WS-Addressing testing

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Glen,

If possible, I can join this from Axis2 (if others are ok with it). I
was listening to ws-a discussions in public-ws-addressing@w3.org for
sometime.

So if its ok, I can join with your efforts.

-- Chinthaka