Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2002/07/03 22:37:06 UTC

Re: Christopher Williamson: URGENT: Bug/compatability issue in Apache

Hrm.... I would be prone to either removing this patch, or at least
redoing it. As some of you may recall, I mentioned this area a little
bit ago regarding our use and expectation of ANSI sscanf() here as
well.

However, isn't what we are doing correct? It *is* an invalid protocol
statement... I'd be willing to wrap this in a new directive, so we
have both.