Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/21 09:59:28 UTC

Re: Apache Ignite nightly release builds

OK, I guess I can present renewed Apache Ignite Nightly Releases.

Link to artifacts of the latest successful build: https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=lastSuccessful&buildTypeId=Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease&tab=artifacts <https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=lastSuccessful&buildTypeId=Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease&tab=artifacts>
REST API link to the same (for programmatic access): https://ci.ignite.apache.org/app/rest/builds/buildType:(id:Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease),status:SUCCESS/artifacts <https://ci.ignite.apache.org/app/rest/builds/buildType:(id:Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease),status:SUCCESS/artifacts>
Link to changes of the latest successful build: https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=lastSuccessful&buildTypeId=Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease&tab=buildChangesDiv <https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=lastSuccessful&buildTypeId=Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease&tab=buildChangesDiv>

Some disclaimers:
* currently TeamCity will be used as storage for artifacts;
* artifacts will be stored for 2 weeks;
* nightly release builds are for DEVELOPMENT or TEST purposes only — use at your own risk (especially on production environment);
* build configuration is still more or less experimental, final tuning will be introduced after some usage.

Enjoy!

As always — questions and feedback are more then welcome.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Great job, Petr!

FYI: myget credentials can be found in [1] (PMC only)

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/ignite/credentials/myget.org

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Igniters!

Some more news about Apache Ignite Nightly build:
 - added docker image in form of compressed image tar.gz archive;
 - added DEB and RPM packages.

All latest artifacts as always available here: [1]

Enjoy!

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=lastSuccessful&buildTypeId=Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease&tab=artifacts&guest=1

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Igniters!

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Igniters!

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Igniters!

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
It works, thanks!

* https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=lastSuccessful&buildTypeId=Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease&tab=buildChangesDiv&guest=1

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
It works, thanks!

Posted by Vitaliy Osipov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
I have turned on access to guest user.

Check pls.

--
Kind Regards
Vitaliy Osipov

*gridgain.com <http://gridgain.com/>*Powered by Apache® Ignite™

Re: Apache Ignite nightly release builds

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.