Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Vaibhav Puranik <vp...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 22:39:04 UTC

Hbase schema design examples

Hi,

I was researching for HBase schema design examples. I found some good
discussion in few previous mailing list posts.

I have added relevant portion of those discussions as a last item on Hbase
wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/FAQ#21

All of the discussion is taken from Jonathan Gray's posts. Jon, I have
mentioned your name in there.

I hope this is ok. If not I will remove the FAQ no. 21.

Regards,
Vaibhav

RE: Hbase schema design examples

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jl...@streamy.com>.
Vaibhav,

No problem.  Thanks for updating the wiki!

JG