Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/26 16:40:01 UTC

Re: maven struts 2 archetype

You realize of course that you're complaining about a SNAPSHOT version
of an archetype. Snapshots are, by their very nature, not stable and
thus prone to problems. Is there not a stable version you could use
instead?

Also, where did you get this "mvn archetype:create..." line? From a
book or tutorial online? Can you send back the webpage? I *really*
hope people aren't giving out snapshot repo urls (as you're using) in
tutorials for Maven newbies -- that's just a bad idea all around.

Finally, you're using Maven 2.0.7 -- can you try this with 2.0.9?

Wayne

Re: maven struts 2 archetype

Posted by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br>.
HI Wayne

I will try maven 2.0.9

The site that I got the command is this :
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ready-set-go.html

thanks

Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote: You realize of course that you're complaining about a SNAPSHOT version