Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Boucherie <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/19 17:55:06 UTC

[site plugin] problem for deploying site

Hi all,

I have a strange behavior when I try to deploy my site.
I have a multi module project something like that :
  project
    |-- module1
    '-- module2

In my parent pom.xml I defined the site distributionManagement like that :
  <distributionManagement>
    <site>
      <id>my_id</id>
      <name>my name</name>
      <url>scp://server/var/www/project</url>
    </site>
  </distributionManagement>

First I launch a mvn clean site:stage -DstagingDirectory=E:\test and the
generated site was ok.
But when I launch mvn clean site-deploy my generated site is bad.
In fact the module link is broken.

I use maven-2.0.8 with maven-site-plugin:2.0-beta-6

Can you help me please ?

Guillaume

RE: [site plugin] problem for deploying site

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
I've seen the same behavior with the enforcer site. I haven't had time
to check it out, but I suspect a bug in the site plugin.

Posted by Guillaume Boucherie <gu...@gmail.com>.
I haven't get exception.
The problem is with the generation of href for the module.
With staging I get the correct value, something like that : <a
href="module1">module1</a>
But when I deploy I have this <a href="../../../module1">module1</a>
I think I will take a look at code's site plugin if I find the time.

Posted by cody zhang <co...@gmail.com>.
what exception? print list: