Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Matthew Vita <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/02 03:24:04 UTC

Re: ICD10 Dictionary Issue [EXTERNAL]

Sean,

I am pleased to inform you that I created a YouTube video for creating
ICD10 dictionaries for cTAKES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aOnafv-NQs.
Thank you again for the tips!

I haven't actually hooked up my cTAKES to use it (
https://github.com/tmills/ctakes-docker/blob/master/ctakes-as-pipeline/Dockerfile
is
what I will be using to pull it in), but I'm pretty sure I am on the right
track! Please let me know if I've missed anything.

Thanks,

Matthew Vita
www.matthewvita.com

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Matthew,

That is great!  I am trying to be on vacation but can't wait to check out the video!

ICD10 dictionaries for cTAKES: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3D4aOnafv-2DNQs&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=yytpXZalgLQI4oY7ELBurCxIbP-GKkjS3AeHNoehsxQ&s=eCy04Y5cdHQPEPFN4J2CTVmZXIVpk06JYPvd9czyh7o&e= .

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_tmills_ctakes-2Ddocker_blob_master_ctakes-2Das-2Dpipeline_Dockerfile&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=yytpXZalgLQI4oY7ELBurCxIbP-GKkjS3AeHNoehsxQ&s=j1_OFYmNeIpUdo0jZkbUEjBMd6vEKYQ5nnUEnaGqYrU&e=