Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Chelliah Nageswaran <Ch...@consafeinfotech.com> on 2002/07/30 21:34:41 UTC

How to send incoming mails to a Java process

Hi,
Could someone suggest me on the following:

When James receives a mail, I have to send it to a java process and forget it. The java process takes care of the rest.

How can I do?

Rgds,
Nages.

Re: How to send incoming mails to a Java process

Posted by Shal Jain <sh...@intertechsys.com>.
Have a custom mailet intercept the message and then send it out to the Java
Process.  Make sure before returning, the mailet to the framework that the
mail has been processed.