Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Silva <ms...@authenex.com> on 2002/10/30 00:45:32 UTC

[JAVASCRIPT] parent reloader

a little off topic, but some of you can probably answer this quicky.

i have a popup window that allows a user to edit what was on the parent window (master detail relationship).

when i try to reload my parent window (and then close the popup) i get a prompt asking if i would like to resubmit the form.  is there a way to get around this?  i have something like.

self.opener.document.reload();

and even tried

self.opener.document.reload(true);

but the prompt still plagues me!

thanks,
mark

RE: [JAVASCRIPT] parent reloader

Posted by Joe Latty <jo...@team2media.com>.
I use window.opener.document.location.href = "yourParentWindow.do"