Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mta38 <mt...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2008/10/17 16:51:19 UTC

jetty and message In body

Hi all,

When  I use soapUi to send the following soap message :

xmlns:g1="urn:00c.francetelecom.com:wsdl:soapsoo:gerermarches/G1"
xmlns:g11="urn:00c.francetelecom.com:type:soapsoo:echange/G1">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <g1:creerMarche>
         <g1:marche>
            <g11:description>une desc</g11:description>
            <g11:nom>nom</g11:nom>
            <g11:id>id</g11:id>
         </g1:marche>
      </g1:creerMarche>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

On the endpoint "jetty:http://localhost:9001/client/GestionMarches" I see
that in the in  message body I have all the above block.
Is the behaviour is normal?

Thanks in advance,
Mta38

RE: jetty and message In body

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Hi

The jetty endpoint is only for regular http services. So yes you will get all the data sent from soapui. If you need real webservices then CXF or other webservice stacks can be used.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21