Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2018/08/24 23:14:35 UTC

Is there a better migratation guide?

I'm still running cxf 2.7.x versions and was looking to upgrade.

I found this: http://cxf.apache.org/docs/30-migration-guide.html

Which is useful, however i'm looking for even more basic information. I
have a maven project and just simply changed the cxf versions of all the
artifacts and noted that some artifacts either were removed or moved to a
new group id or were merged with other stuff. Specifically, i have the
following artifact dependencies...

cxf-bundle-jaxrs
cxf-rt-rs-extension-providers
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs
cxf-rt-transports-http

Did cxf-bundle-jaxrs get removed? Was anything else changed that i need to
know?

Re: Is there a better migratation guide?

Posted by Rabea Gransberger <rg...@gmx.de>.
Hi Alex,

it helped me to download the binary zip and look into the WhichJars file. IIRC it’s in the lib directory.