Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Satish Embadi <sa...@senecaglobal.com> on 2020/09/21 09:45:30 UTC

Help in Configuring data retention

Hi Team,

We are working on configuring data retention. Is there any way to publish the configured rules to kafka topic,  whenever we save?

Appreciate your help at earliest.

Thanks,
Satish Embadi

Re: Help in Configuring data retention

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
Hey Satish,

Are you asking if Druid can write a log of load/drop rule changes to a
Kafka topic?

If so, no, it cannot. But it does write them to the metadata store, and
perhaps you could use a tool to copy them from the metadata store into
Kafka.