Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by toytown <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/16 16:21:22 UTC

Modal Window without ajaxTarget

I would like to show the modal window without using a AjaxRequestTarget

		add(newAjaxFallbackLink<Void>("localAreaSelection") {

			private static final long serialVersionUID = 5507632714061994338L;

			@Override
			    modalWindow.show(target); <--- do not want ajax target

			}
		});

Is there a way to show ModalWindow unlike in the above code

Re: Modal Window without ajaxTarget

Posted by Melinda Dweer <me...@gmail.com>.
See

https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/modal-windows.html

Opening a modal window on page load (no AJAX involved)Regards.

Melinda