Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Nicholls, Ian" <ia...@det.nsw.edu.au> on 2003/05/28 07:26:01 UTC

Using Group Profiles

Hi,
  We are currently developing some Applications for managing Our
network. We are using Jetspeed as the application framework and building
JSP portlets for the different functions of the application. So far
everything has gone well.
  We have now encountered a small problem with Profiles. We would like
to have a different profile for each group our staff belong to and not
allow personal customization (for the first few releases anyway). Is
there a simple way of configuring jetspeed to accomplish this?

Ian  Nicholls