Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "indra_adak@yahoo.com" <in...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/28 12:16:49 UTC

Re: CXF Service deployment on Websphere 6.1.0.29

Dear Srinivas,

Did you find an answer to this problem? I faced a similar bean
initialization issue. The problem is that I am not able to figure out the
source of the problem as my bean depends on initialization of reference
beans. Or, is it a problem with Websphere 6.1? Our app works with Websphere
7.x.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Indranil

Re: CXF Service deployment on Websphere 6.1.0.29

Posted by "indra_adak@yahoo.com" <in...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Yann,

Thank you. Yes, I am planning not to use Websphere 6.1 feature pack and use
CXF 2.4 instead. Is it possible for you to provide a working pom.xml so that
I can ensure that all dependent jars are copied in WEB-INF/lib.

Regards
Indranil

Re: CXF Service deployment on Websphere 6.1.0.29

Posted by yann Blazart <ya...@gmail.com>.
No :

You can use CXF 2.4 with websphere 6 without feature pack. But you need to
set the classload to Parent_Last and add some dependencies with cxf 2.4.2

 <dependency>
                <groupId>javax.xml.ws</groupId>
                <artifactId>jaxws-api</artifactId>
                <version>2.2.5</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj</groupId>
                <artifactId>saaj-impl</artifactId>
                <version>1.3.3</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>