Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Antonio David Fernández Reyes <ad...@atsistemas.com> on 2004/11/10 11:35:50 UTC

Problems with SAX implementation executing a HiveMind example

Hi everybody,

we are trying to setup a project using HiveMind. We are following the
steps of the Calculator example. We have downloaded all the dependency
Jars, and set up the project to build it with ant.
Our problem is that ant compiles perfectly, but when it tries to execute
the example, we get the following error:

java.lang.VerifyError: class loading constraint violated (class:
org/apache/xerces/jaxp/SAXParserImpl method:
getXMLReader()Lorg/xml/sax/XMLReader;) at pc: 0

We supose the problem is due to the SAX implementation that HiveMind
expects, which differs with ours. Our question is where can we find the
appropiate SAX implementation in order to use HiveMinf correctly, or why
are we getting this error.

We are working with Websphere Studio Application Developer.

Thak you in advance.

Regards,
Antonio D.

--
Antonio David Fernández Reyes
J2EE Consultant & Architect

Re: Problems with SAX implementation executing a HiveMind example

Posted by Antonio David Fernández Reyes <ad...@atsistemas.com>.
Thank you Knut,

you are right, our problem was due to the use of ant inside WSAD. We
have changed the structure of our project to enable its execution from
WSAD, putting WEB-INF/hivemodule.xml inside the "src" folder. Doing so,
we enable HiveMind to access "hivemodule.xml" when running from WSAD,
and accesing its classpath. As we are using JDK 1.3, we have to add the
SAX parser implementation JARS, but we have tested with JDK 1.4, and
this is not necessary, as the JRE contains them.

Our example runs now perfectly, but avoiding Ant.

Regards.

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
Antonio,