Posted to user@poi.apache.org by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com> on 2009/08/07 01:16:44 UTC

Fwd: Update regarding issues with Open XML in Office 2008 for Mac SP2

Hi All -

Both Leif and I can report that the newly released Office 2008 for Mac
version 12.2.1 fixes the bug raised with version 12.2.0.

We'll be adjusting the trunk to no longer produce the workaround soon.

Regards,
Dave

Begin forwarded message: