Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Radim Kolarik <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2007/08/02 12:31:32 UTC

Tuscany Java2WSDL

Hi,

I noticed that there is a Java2WSDL tool in Tuscany, however, it is
available only in source code, it is not released with binary
distribution of Tuscany (the compiled jar file is not in the modules
directory).

Is there any reason for this?

Thanks,
Radim

Re: Tuscany Java2WSDL

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The Java2WSDL in tuscany intends to wrap over the Axis2 tool
augmenting just about the enhancements such as support for SDO
datatypes.  Our intentions are that we'd contribute these ultimately
into Axis2.  This coupled with the fact that we have not synced up
with the current version of the tool in Axis2 has made us think about
releasing it as binary.  Thats probably what I see as a rationale at
the present moment.

- Venkat

Re: Tuscany Java2WSDL

Posted by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Hi, this tool and other tools in Tuscany are distributed as maven plugins. It's not of any value to set them in Tuscany's release. Another word, they should be in maven's repository ready for download.

Good Luck