Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/28 21:50:16 UTC

Apache NetBeans 12.2 Maven Artifacts Upload issue.

Dear Eric, Neil,

I have some trouble uploading the Maven artifacts for staging. I've got
a 400 bad request in response. I guess the upload size is larger than
expected. Who shall I notify in this case?

Thank you!

--

   Laszlo Kishalmi

RE: Apache NetBeans 12.2 Maven Artifacts Upload issue.

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi Laszlo,
 If it's not the cpp issue. Infra can help. They already increase the subversion Mbyte limit for netbeans folder.

 Maybe something can be done to populate by part but I have no clear view for that.

Best Regards
Eric

> I have some trouble uploading the Maven artifacts for staging. I've
> got a 400 bad request in response. I guess the upload size is larger
> than expected. Who shall I notify in this case?

Maybe check out my thread about 12.1 here - https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9e685dbceb684edd88d54f2c40416c5c42e546459361d58ed2ca13bb%40%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

Key things -

Is cpplite cluster fixed now?

Are you passing skipStagingRepositoryClose=true ?

From recollection, it's not the size of the upload as much as the plugin times out before the repo can finish closing.  Be careful, I ended up with an IP ban after needing a few attempts on this, which caused issues with accessing other things needed for release (eg. svn on dist.a.o)

Best wishes,

Neil

Re: Apache NetBeans 12.2 Maven Artifacts Upload issue.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 at 21:50, Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have some trouble uploading the Maven artifacts for staging. I've got
> a 400 bad request in response. I guess the upload size is larger than
> expected. Who shall I notify in this case?

Maybe check out my thread about 12.1 here -
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9e685dbceb684edd88d54f2c40416c5c42e546459361d58ed2ca13bb%40%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

Key things -

Is cpplite cluster fixed now?

Are you passing skipStagingRepositoryClose=true ?

From recollection, it's not the size of the upload as much as the
plugin times out before the repo can finish closing.  Be careful, I
ended up with an IP ban after needing a few attempts on this, which
caused issues with accessing other things needed for release (eg. svn
on dist.a.o)

Best wishes,

Neil