Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/09/02 05:36:26 UTC

Re: FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE mode: the ³Allow² button click is passed to the application

On 9/1/13 7:13 AM, "Alexander Farber" <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello fellow Flex users,
>
>has anybody already struggled with the "Allow" button click
>being (wrongly) passed to the Flex web application as described at
>
>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18558443/full-screen-interactive-mode-t
>he-allow-button-click-is-passed-to-the-applicat
>
>Maybe I could put a transparent Group underneath that system dialog,
>but I am not sure how and esp. when (in which method)?
Someone on StackOverflow suggested the FullScreenEvent?  Did you try that?

-Alex

Re: FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE mode: the ³Allow² button click is passed to the application

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
On 9/1/13 11:38 PM, "Alexander Farber" <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello Alex,
>
>>>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18558443/full-screen-interactive-mode
>>>-the-allow-button-click-is-passed-to-the-applicat
>> Someone on StackOverflow suggested the FullScreenEvent?  Did you try
>>that?
>
>I will try that,
>
>do you please have an advice on what component in Flex
>suits best to serve as a "transparent layer"

PopUpManager uses a Sprite parented by the SystemManager

Posted by Alexander Farber <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alex,