Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/01 19:10:08 UTC

Re: [Axis2] JAX-WS

Rajith,

First stop is JSR 181. Please poke around the Beehive WSM project,
join their mailing list. They are reworking WSM (currently based on
Axis1). We need a drop in jar from them that we can use to implement
JSR 181 in Axis2 (just like wss4j by default is shipped with Axis1 and
we use the jar in rampart/rahas as well). Objective is to start adding
support for annotations when we deploy pojos under JDK1.5. Let's start
there...

Thanks,
dims