Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by dh...@wipro.com on 2017/01/17 06:25:02 UTC

Kafka Producer from Oozie

Hi Friends

I have a Kafka Producer written in Java bundled in a Jar file.

While running this Producer from Oozie [Using Hue or Command line Interfaces], I run into multiple issues.

Issue number 1:
Oozie is not able to find the Configuration files and shared Java libs required for my executable producer jar.

Issue Number 2:
File "/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-5.5.2-1.cdh5.5.2.p0.4/lib/hue/apps/hbase/src/hbase/views.py", line 86, in clean
    json.dumps(data)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/json/__init__.py", line 230, in dumps
    return _default_encoder.encode(obj)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/json/encoder.py", line 367, in encode
    chunks = list(self.iterencode(o))
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/json/encoder.py", line 317, in _iterencode
    for chunk in self._iterencode_default(o, markers):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/json/encoder.py", line 323, in _iterencode_default
    newobj = self.default(o)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/json/encoder.py", line 344, in default
    raise TypeError(repr(o) + " is not JSON serializable")
TypeError: TCell(timestamp=1484296786740, value='003') is not JSON serializable

If someone tried running Kafka Producer from oozie and faced similar issues, your help would be really appreciated.

Regards
Dhvanika