Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by empereur yollson <yo...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/03/05 08:00:31 UTC

Re: Trouble with WSDD file

Hallo every one;
I' am using Axis-Tomcat to create a WebService allowing to control existing  PeerToPeer system.
The installation succeeded without problem and I even already successfully realise a test of   simple  deployement  of the calculation of fibonacci.
My Problem is the   impossibility to deploy  the classes of my PeerToPeer system.Ok I already knew  that I will have difficulties because of the complexity of the parameters for the methods for these classes.But I at least waited to obtain the wsdd file to carry out the convertions in XML by BeanMapping or TypMapping serialization or deserialization.In easy way, I send   you here my code   and the obtain error.The class belongs well to the package p2pnet.core.message and the className is Message.
Hier is the Command i give under windows XP:

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\axis>java org.apa
che.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o ms.wsdl -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/p2pnet
" -n urn:p2pnet -p"p2pnet" urn:p2pnet  p2pnet.core.message.Message

 I was waiting this following Information .But without  .wsdd file  how can I make the changement?

5 mars 2005 06:01:56 org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Types isBeanCompatible
ATTENTION: The class p2pnet.core.data.PeerDescriptor does not contain a default
constructor, which is a requirement for a bean class.  The class cannot be conve
rted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this
 class in the wsdl file.
What follows is the biggest surprise and the bigger difficulties for me.What am I suppose to do?

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for 'http://data.core.p2
pnet'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addName
space(...) method.:
        at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getPrefix(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getQualifiedValue(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.printQualifiedAttribute(Unknown Source

Thank you for your answers for which I am impatient

Hier down is the Source code

package p2pnet.core.message;
import java.io.Serializable;
import java.util.Vector;
import p2pnet.core.data.PeerDescriptor;
/**
 * This class provides general types and methods for a simple message.
 * @author Erik Buchmann, 12.08.2003
 */
public abstract class Message implements Serializable
{

 /** Hop Counter */
 public int messageCount = 1;
 /** Identifier for this message */
 public MessageId messageId = null;
 /** List of all peers who forwarded this message */
 public Vector subscriber;
 /** List of forwarded feedback objects */
 public Vector reputation;
 /**
  * Next receiver for this message. The receiver use that attribute for
  * verifying its information regarding the forwarder
  */
 public PeerDescriptor receiver;
 /**
  * Constructor
  * @param sender originator of this message
  * @param messageid identifier for this message
  */
 public Message(PeerDescriptor sender, int localMessageId)
 {
  this.messageId = new MessageId(sender.getPeerId(), localMessageId);
  subscriber = new Vector();
  subscriber.add(sender);
 }
 /**
  * Returns the very first forwarder: the originator of this message
  * @return Originator
  */
 public PeerDescriptor getSender()
 {
  if(subscriber == null || subscriber.isEmpty())
   return null;
  return (PeerDescriptor)subscriber.get(0);
 }
 /**
  * Returns the last forwarder.
  * @return Last forwarder
  */
 public PeerDescriptor getForwarder()
 {
  if(subscriber == null || subscriber.isEmpty())
   return null;
  return (PeerDescriptor)subscriber.lastElement();
 }
 /**
  * Returns a debug string containing a brief description of this message.
  */
 public String toString()
 {
  return "Unknown Message [" + messageCount + "] {" + messageId + "}";
 }
}

Ne rien dire pour nuir ,ne pas se taire pour plaire

Empereur Yollson

8 allee d orlean 92160 Antony (France)

Tel: +33.6. 98.79.21.51

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez le GRATUITEMENT ici !