Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rguigsaad <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/14 15:54:16 UTC

camel tracing !!

I want to trace the exchanges to a JMS queue but what I got is only the
headers!
My code is 	:

                Tracer tracer = new Tracer();
		tracer.setDestinationUri("jms:trace");
		tracer.setTraceOutExchanges(true);
		DefaultTraceFormatter formatter = new DefaultTraceFormatter();
		formatter.setShowOutBody(true);
		formatter.setShowOutBodyType(true);
		tracer.setFormatter(formatter);

                //My Route
		from("jms:sender")
				.to("jms:receiver");

                // the intercept strategy
		getContext().addInterceptStrategy(tracer);

tracing in the log file is ok (i can see the body of the exchange), but when
i try to do it on the JMS, it doesn't send it over JMS!!

rguig saad

Re: camel tracing !!

Posted by rguigsaad <sr...@gmail.com>.
Problem Solved !!