Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Daneel Yaitskov <rt...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/06 21:28:08 UTC

Bindy Streaming Multile Rows

Hi,

I found 2 streaming solutions:

body().tokenizer("\n")

and

from("stream:file?fileName=data/export-2013-10-24-all.csv")

None off them support multile rows.

Such as:

1234, " first
row
"
24533, next row

Both solution act on low level before CSV. So it's not a surprise that they
cannot cope with multi line rows because this is CSV format feature. And
they should be solved by Bindy itself.

I guess Bindy haven't such feature yet.

Re: Bindy Streaming Multile Rows

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
You are right, bindy does not support this option. If you have a patch, you
are welcome to submit it.

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Daneel Yaitskov <rt...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found 2 streaming solutions:
>
> body().tokenizer("\n")
>
> and
>
> from("stream:file?fileName=data/export-2013-10-24-all.csv")
>
> None off them support multile rows.
>
> Such as:
>
> 1234, " first
> row
> "
> 24533, next row
>

> Both solution act on low level before CSV. So it's not a surprise that they
> cannot cope with multi line rows because this is CSV format feature. And
> they should be solved by Bindy itself.
>
> I guess Bindy haven't such feature yet.

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat