Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Kreutz <kr...@screenwave.de> on 2004/01/10 12:31:13 UTC

create document

One more problem:

When I try to create documents in the default publication I
encounter frequently the following error message:

An Error Occurred org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException
C:\tomcat\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\default\config\tasks\targets.xml:210:
Fatal error during transformation
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
C:\tomcat\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\default\config\tasks\targets.xml:210:
Fatal error during transformation
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
C:\tomcat\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\default\config\tasks\targets.xml:210:
Fatal error during transformation
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
C:\tomcat\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\default\config\tasks\targets.xml:210:
Fatal error during transformation at
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.AntTask.executeAntTarget(AntTask.java:171) at
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.AntTask.execute(AntTask.java:271) at
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.DefaultTaskWrapper.execute(DefaultTaskWrapper.
java:290) at org.apache.lenya.cms.cocoon.acting.TaskAction.act

Using win xp , latest binary, tomcat 5.0, xalan 2.5.0

Cheers

Christian

Re: create document

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Christian Kreutz wrote:

> When I try to create documents in the default publication I
> encounter frequently the following error message:
>
> An Error Occurred org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException
> C:\tomcat\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\default\config\tasks\targets.xml:210:
> Fatal error during transformation

that line writes the metadata into the newly created document. can you
investigate a bit more? is the metadata being written?

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya