Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ying lcs <yi...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/29 06:18:14 UTC

Using a outputLabel and a outputText together

Hi,

i have a
<h:outputLabel.../>
<h:inputText.../>

i see a label and then a text box. That is what I want.

However, when i want to add another line of text as the 'help' text,
by adding a <h:outputText... >
I don't see the help text.

This is what i am trying to do:
 <h:outputLabel for="buildlanguage" styleClass="desc"
value="#{text['build.language']}"/>

                    <h:outputText value="#{build.help}" />

                    <h:inputText
value="#{addBuildForm.build.language}" id="buildlanguage"
required="true" styleClass="text large">
                        <v:commonsValidator type="required"
arg="#{text['build.language']}"/>
                    </h:inputText>

Can you please tell me what am i missing?

Thank you.