Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ed Burns <ed...@oracle.com> on 2010/09/23 22:21:09 UTC

Re: [jsr-314-open] JSF gathering @ JavaOne (was Re: MyFaces @JavaOne?)

>>>>> On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:54:09 -0700, Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com> said:

Kito> Hello everyone,
Kito> Let's meet at the Thirsty Bear instead, so people can show up later if
Kito> necessary. I'm doing a podcast with Dan Allen until 6 or so. What's the best
Kito> time for everyone?

7pm.  Can you please tweet it out liberally?

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
Ok. 7pm at Thirsty Bear it is. See you guys there!

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.jsfcentral.com
http://www.Virtua.com